Seraya Secrets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iDreamOfBubbles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My family will be heading to Scuba Seraya in July, and I haven't been able to find much information about the muck dive right in front of their resort, Seraya Secrets. I've heard that it has the usual muck diving suspects, but if anyone could give me a little more info about what we should expect to see that would be great. Thanks

Black sand slope, pretty much Lembeh style, like Hairball or TK spots.
On each few gorgonian or coral you'll spot you'll be sure you'll find either harlequin, tiger shrimps or various crustacea, often frogfish or the odd GPF, all sorts of nudis, allied cowry, etc.
very rich muck dive site, bring your macro and supermacro lenses.

This is still one of my favourite sites....Saw my first Harlequin Shrimps there!!1

One of the best sites for nudibranchs I've been to anywhere in the world, good chance of rare, uncommon ones. Have seen harlequin shrimp, tiger shrimp, etc. every time I've been. One of my favorite macro dives anywhere...you'll love it. Surprised you can't find more info on it...it's pretty well known, not that "secret" lol

I will be looking forward to your report when you get back. We are headed there after you! Have fun!
My family will be heading to Scuba Seraya in July, and I haven't been able to find much information about the muck dive right in front of their resort, Seraya Secrets. I've heard that it has the usual muck diving suspects, but if anyone could give me a little more info about what we should expect to see that would be great. Thanks

Thanks everyone! Will make sure to write a report when we return.

---------- Post added April 30th, 2012 at 04:35 PM ----------

I will be looking forward to your report when you get back. We are headed there after you! Have fun!
When will you be there?

Back
Top Bottom