Older gear for a TV shoot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Josh LaBell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all I am looking for some older gear to borrow for a TV shoot latter this week. Need are a couple of banged up tanks and any gear that might be close to what was used in 1993. There will be a rental fee for anyone in the Toronto area who would like to rent their stuff out.the gear will be used only as set dressing and will not be used for used for Diving. Thanks

Hi all I am looking for some older gear to borrow for a TV shoot latter this week. Need are a couple of banged up tanks and any gear that might be close to what was used in 1993. There will be a rental fee for anyone in the Toronto area who would like to rent their stuff out.the gear will be used only as set dressing and will not be used for used for Diving. Thanks

I know one person in Toronto who has an incredible collection of stuff send me a PM and I'll give you his email.

Josh,

No need to E - mail any one...

One of the largest and recognized as a world class collection of Vintage Dive Equipment is right there in Toronto--
~~~~~~~~~~ "SCUBA 2000" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Call Alex--

I suspect that he will have every thing and more than you need and would be willing to loan it to you at no charge.

SDM

LOL. Alec's collection now that's funny.

Almost any dive shop should be able to help. By '93 AL80's and single hose regs were the norm. I've got one set that's probably that old. He said old, I was thinking double hose regs or at least ST72's.

Back
Top Bottom