PDA

View Full Version : Marc Bryan's Latest Video of July Springs Cave Dive

Superlyte27
April 30th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Videos - Underwater Adventures Ultimate Cave Diving (http://www.ultimatecavediving.com/videos.html)

Follow this link to see Marc Bryan's video of July Springs.

July Springs is a cave attached to Ginnie Springs in High Springs Florida. It's not accessible from the river except through the Devil's Eye or Devil's Ear cave system. This was shot with a GoPro camera using Light and Motion video lights. Everything necessary to make that dive is available at Cave Country Dive Shop in High Springs, FL. I appreciate being asked to participate. Cave Country Dive Shop has great people with great customer service and top notch quality gear available.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed being part of it.

TSandM
April 30th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Wow, watching that just brought back all the memories of fighting flow in Ginnie! Very nicely filmed video. But I do think the advertising in the post could have been toned down just a little :)

Superlyte27
May 1st, 2012, 08:58 AM
I do think the advertising in the post could have been toned down just a little :)

I'd agree with you if that was my store. But MY store is Underwater Adventures. I don't think there is anything wrong with me plugging another store. The mere fact that Cave Country Dive Shop is a competitor and I have such good things to say about it means they do a fantastic job.

At any rate, I agree, Marc did a fantastic job. I'm glad I got to be there.

If you ever want to go there. I know a cave diving instructor at Underwater Adventures who can get you there :D

j2s
May 1st, 2012, 09:13 PM
Nice video, thank you.......

ianr33
May 1st, 2012, 10:33 PM
I like the video but, is this really "Basic Scuba Discussions " ?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1