edge stealth 2 thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
What do you think about the Edge Stealth 2? How is the weight system. Comfort. Can any of you compare it to the Mares Pegasus (if you have used it)?

Any info?

What do you think about the Edge Stealth 2? How is the weight system. Comfort. Can any of you compare it to the Mares Pegasus (if you have used it)?

Any info?

I used an Edge Stealth 2 for my open water training and did not care for it much here is why:
  1. it did not always want to deflate all the way and kept some air trapped sometimes. had to lean backwards to get it all out
  2. the air once trapped moves around in the bladder causing you to get tilted around as the bubble moved.
  3. the back inflate liked to push me forward into the water when on the surface which required more effort to stay afloat with your face out of the water.(this could just be a back inflate feature)
  4. i had trouble reaching the lower dump valve (i am 6'1")

other than that it was comfortable to wear, the tank went in easy

hope it helps

Raptor

Back
Top Bottom