Crotch strap and wedgies!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaERDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I excitedly connected my Zeagle 2 inch crotch strap to me Zeagle ET, adjusted the fit and stood tall and proud. A man with a crotch strap and butt ring can only stand tall and proud. However, my girlfriend fell into a spasm of laughter which is usually only seen at David Chappelle live shows. I had a wedgie in my board shorts!!!! The humiliating stigma of 4-6th grade, which I had been fortunate to avoid, was now plainly visible between my legs, as a grown man! My girlfriend mentioned that my guys on my men-only trip to Curacao will ridicule me endlessly

I dive board shorts anything over 82 F. Without having to rent a hated wetsuit, is there anything I can do to make me look a little less like the Urkel from Family Matters? Or should I just resign myself to this fate :(

Don the board shorts only after attaching the crotch strap

Don the board shorts only after attaching the crotch strap

I would still like to have a pair of testicles afterwards though. Not to mention the other part. So I wont be trying the bare webbing against bare junk approach

don't wear boardshorts...i contemplated this and decided boardshorts are out after switching to using a crotchstrap. or just sucking it up and not using the strap when i want to wear shorts (which is 98% of the time in the summer)

So I excitedly connected my Zeagle 2 inch crotch strap to me Zeagle ET, adjusted the fit and stood tall and proud. A man with a crotch strap and butt ring can only stand tall and proud. However, my girlfriend fell into a spasm of laughter which is usually only seen at David Chappelle live shows. I had a wedgie in my board shorts!!!! The humiliating stigma of 4-6th grade, which I had been fortunate to avoid, was now plainly visible between my legs, as a grown man! My girlfriend mentioned that my guys on my men-only trip to Curacao will ridicule me endlessly

I dive board shorts anything over 82 F. Without having to rent a hated wetsuit, is there anything I can do to make me look a little less like the Urkel from Family Matters? Or should I just resign myself to this fate :(

I go with a Speedo/dive shorts under the crotch strap. Comfortable and it looks good :)

Make the most of it. I find that if you make a situation awkward, people will stop bothering you. When you reach down to secure your crotch strap, ask your buddy behind you to hand it over. :wink:
Maybe sing "Sexy and I know it"

LMFAO - wiggle wiggle wiggle [10 minute version] - YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom