Aeris Computer Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RandyAB

Registered
Reaction score
I just got an Elite T3 and installed the computer interface program. I cannot access any of the help menus. It keeps giving me a message that says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". How do I correct this? I'm using Windows XP 32bit with internet explorer.

Help is appreciated.

From the programmers:
The Aeris Computer Interface Help file (ACI.chm) may has been blocked by a security update for Windows XP/Vista/7. The CHM consists of compiled HTML files, it can contain harmful scripts. That is why Windows security updates may block its content.
To unblock the ACI.chm:

1. Right click on your \Aeris Computer Interface 2.x\ACI.chm file and select "Properties" on the popup menu.
  2. On the "General" tab, click the "Unblock" button.
  3. Then click "OK".

Hi Doug....I found the file. There is no "unblock" button. The file does have a yellow question mark beside it and there doesn't seem to have a file associated with it to open it. Is it IE that is suppose to be used? Thanks
Randy

---------- Post added May 4th, 2012 at 12:43 PM ----------

BTW, I'm running it in Parallels it that makes any difference. The path to the file is: \\psf\Home\Documents\AERIS\Aeris Computer Interface 2.x

Thanks again.
Randy

Hey Doug,

Just updated to 2.3, build 6.4.12. The DL7 export works, but the TXT folder under export is empty after attempting a comma delimited file export. I had the same issue with my previous 2.2 install. Running Win 7 x64.

Every time I launch the software, it freezes. I uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure all files were fully accessible (not read-only). No luck.
Is Aeris planning on coming out with current generation software compatible with Windows 7? I might just have to trade in my Atmos AI for another computer. This is incredibly frustrating.

The Atmos AI is a good computer .... don't give up.

Did you try it with divePAL?

divepal_aeris_atmosai.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Hey Doug,

Just updated to 2.3, build 6.4.12. The DL7 export works, but the TXT folder under export is empty after attempting a comma delimited file export. I had the same issue with my previous 2.2 install. Running Win 7 x64.

Programmers suggest this may be that a specific dive has not been selected - can you give it a try and let me know.

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Every time I launch the software, it freezes. I uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure all files were fully accessible (not read-only). No luck.
Is Aeris planning on coming out with current generation software compatible with Windows 7? I might just have to trade in my Atmos AI for another computer. This is incredibly frustrating.

Which version are you running? For support, give Royce a shout - 800-435-3483, ext. 431

I'm having the freezing problem also on my laptop. I'm out of country right now, so I'll try that contact out when I get back home.

Which version are you running? For support, give Royce a shout - 800-435-3483, ext. 431

I can't even get to the version. The program launches -- it freezes instantly. I installed whatever the version currently available on your website. I'll give Royce a call this afternoon.
Thanks much.

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:43 AM ----------

The Atmos AI is a good computer .... don't give up.
Did you try it with divePAL?
Alberto (aka eDiver)

From what I see, it doesn't allow direct downloading from the Atmos AI...

I have the exact same problem with the 2.x software freezing after doing the auto update -- the previous version i had installed that was on the Aeris A300Ai software CD was working fine with windows 7. I'll check when i get home what version is currently installed and working with windows 7.

Back
Top Bottom