Olympus Stylus 710 with PT-032 Housing, Sea & Sea Tray, Arm and YS-25 Auto Strobe etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chipmon

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently bought a DSLR set up on this forum. I am now selling my old set up. The camera works, it's about 4 yrs old and never been flooded. The housing is sound and has a spare O ring. The Sea & Sea tray, arm & strobe are in great condition and work very well. I also have a Pelican 1450 case for the entire set-up. I am asking $325.00 for the entire set up. I have all the manuals, the battery charger for the camera, the USB cable for the camera, spare O-Ring for camera housing, spare O-Ring for strobe battery door and the synch cable for the strobe. I have well over $800.00 in this and even if you replace the camera and housing it's still a killer deal for the Sea & Sea stuff and the Pelican case. Shipping will probably be about $25.00 (my guess). Contact me at chipmon58@hotmail.com I will be listing this on Ebay in a few days if I get no response here.

Attachments

• Olympus Sea & Sea set up 001 copy.jpg
    Olympus Sea & Sea set up 001 copy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Olympus Sea & Sea set up 003 copy.jpg
    Olympus Sea & Sea set up 003 copy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Olympus Sea & Sea set up 005 copy.jpg
    Olympus Sea & Sea set up 005 copy.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Olympus Sea & Sea set up 008 copy.jpg
    Olympus Sea & Sea set up 008 copy.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 111
im from philippines i have some relatives from LA & Utah, could u give it for $250? plssssssssssssss thanx...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom