FS Like new Nauticam NA-7D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterloggedimages

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling my like new, less than 20 dives, no marks, scratches, dents, never flooded Nauticam NA-7D. It is very well maintained and rinsed after every dive. I am selling the housing, port 94, Nauticam focus ring for Canon 100mm macro L series lense, all Nauticam ball mounts, with the optional stainless steel brackets. I am also including a SAGA flip lense holder - 67mm for diopters. Comes with blank warranty card, extra O rings, grease and manual. I have invested well over $4000.00 in the package and willing to sacrafice for $3600.00.

nauticam7.jpgnauticam6.jpgnauticam8.jpg

Last edited:
New price $3,200.00 US for complete set. Like new condition.

Is your housing still for sale?

Yes still available but the housing is brand new still in the box never used. (Replacement housing from Nauticam)

I'll be upgrading from an Ikelite housing. I know I'll need the Nauticam Ikelite port adapter. Is there anything else I'll need other than the housing? What strobes have you used with it? Would you let the housing go for $2000?

Pm sent to waterloggedimages regarding items other than housing..

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom