Oceanic data plus bungee mount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if these critters exist? If you have one handy (computer) could you give me the measurements (diameter and height)? Mine is over 100 miles away. I'm tired of fighting to mount it on my sleeve. TIA.

Yes they exist with a few options. I have 3 different wrist mounts. One is an old Scubapro depth gauge boot with the strap replaced by bungees. It covers the full side of the computer. Another is a more modern aftermarket mount, again with the strap removed and replaced with bungee. No brand name available but it ripped out at the bottom anyway. My favorite is a DSS mount made for a bottom timer. ( https://www.deepseasupply.com/index.php?product=46) It is about 3/16th of an inch short of protecting the top edge of the computer but works fine.

Data plus dimensions: 2 & 3/16 inches bottom diameter, 2 & 18 inches top diameter, 1 inch high (at the side).

Thanks! It would be nice to not fiddle for about 5 mins putting the dang thing on.

Back
Top Bottom