KUDO's to DR's Pete Nawrocky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just wanted to take a minute and publicly express my personal admiration of Dive Rite's Pete Nawrocky.

On Monday we were both at the PADI Tec day at PADI HQ, Pete was showing prospective RB and tech divers the Optima rebreather, at the same time there were quite a few other brands of rebreathers being demo'd in the pool. Pete was in the water with a student when he noticed that not all of the other brands were accompanying the trial divers in the deep end.

Pete took it upon himself to act as safety diver for the pool, staying in throughout the entire hot and sunny day.

His conscientious approach to diver safety that extended to everybody and his professionalism as an instructor was apparent.

I know I mentioned it to you that evening Pete, but it wasn't enough...so this may embarrass you but live with it:D (it also doesn't mean that I will forget you guys copied my orange line on spools:shocked2:)

Thanks very much for the public thank you. Glad that Pete was able to assist everyone and knowing Pete as we do, we're not surprised. Thanks very much for taking the time to send him a kudos and the entire Dive Rite team appreciates it!

Kathleen

Pete is great. Did a trial rebreather dive at gilboa with him last summer. When the day comes and I want to go that route, I will be calling on him for the training.

Back
Top Bottom