The New TransPac XT Debut - Scuba Armour!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The new TransPac XT is now available! Coupled with our new XT Series of wings, it makes a killer, super-tough rig for the traveler, adventurer or those who are hard on their gear. All made in the U.S.A. with our new Worry Free Lifetime Guarantee.

TransPac XT Features on website: TransPac XT

TransPac XT Features via video:

Cheers,
Kathleen

I'm fairly sure it's a yes but just to be sure, was the Transpac XT designed with the Nomad Sidemount system in mind?

I missed this comment before.

When will the Transpac XT upgrades be rolled into the Nomad line, specifically moving the cam bands slots down like in the Transpac?

I assume it will be a silent update? Or will it be clear by model number which Nomads reflect the new design?

Last edited:
I missed this comment before.

When will the Transpac XT upgrades be rolled into the Nomad line, specifically moving the cam bands slots down like in the Transpac?

I assume it will be a silent update? Or will it be clear by model number which Nomads reflect the new design?

Hi,

The model number will not be changing. We'll be phasing into that Nomad in August/September. Watch the website or I'll post here as we update and make sure your dealer has the latest inventory. Most dealers don't stock Nomads, so more than likely any in the market will be the newer model, but you are always welcome to check with us (serial number) before purchase.

I hope this helps!
Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom