Help Bali sharks. Read and forward the article, sign the petition.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for your work! I would love to see Scubaboard post this as a banner on the site, seen and signed by every Scubaboard member.

Hello from Bali Sharks in Serangan. Anything we can do let us know. We were able to save and release 25 sharks last year & have another 17 so far this year. Goal is to save 50 this year. We currently have 16 pups & juvenile sharks in the nursery.

Just signed the petition and have been looking for marine reserve areas to release our sharks. I do have over 500 signatures of supporters at our office if you'd like copies. Plus just brought in 100 new tags for research.
Hit me up if you need extra hands.
Paul @ Bali Sharks ph. # 0361 9965101

(attached pics are from Pantai Lebih, $15 for 1 kilo bags of young fins)
:depressed:
Lebih1.jpgLebih2.jpgLebih3.jpg

Thanks "Highdesert" and "AaronRiot", there are a group of people behind this I am just the one posting. You are correct more publicity would be great. There is also an article in the current issue of the bilingual DIVEMAG which is available locally in Indonesia.

Hi "Bali sharks", more sad photos from Bali ! Looks like those baby shark fins are too small for the high end international fin traders and are sold locally for low prices. Bali Shark Project has already emailed to you in the past. I will get them to email again. Or send me a PM with your personel email so we are sure to get in contact with each other. Good work with your shark release program. Sharks the world over need all the help they can get.

Tomorrow July 7, 2012
Bali Sharks will be at Bali's Big Eco Weekend (1st booth)
Tshirtt Available! (2012 Bali Sharks Conservation Team)
Shave Ice!
Tour booking specials!

Thanks for taking action and I will continue to spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom