NACD Cavern Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished my NACD Cavern Class in Akumal, and thought it was great. It was really amazing to watch how much the 6 students in the class improved both during and after the class. After just a few days, everyone was swimming with perfect trim and fin technique.

I highly recommend the class and the Caverns.

I posted a trip report about my recent trip. Also see the comments in the Akumal Cenotes thread below concerning our instructor. :eek:ut:

deluca2799,
Rogelio Mier Is the Cavern instructor that boydski referred to in his report. He speaks fluente English and is very conservative in the water. I dived caves with him for three days and recommend him highly.
If he isn't available, another excellent instructor is Kate Lewis. She is an exceptional instructor.
Dive Safe and Enjoy.
Larry

daylight once bubbled...
deluca2799,
Rogelio Mier Is the Cavern instructor that boydski referred to in his report. He speaks fluente English and is very conservative in the water. I dived caves with him for three days and recommend him highly.
If he isn't available, another excellent instructor is Kate Lewis. She is an exceptional instructor.
Dive Safe and Enjoy.
Larry

Thanks,

I am currently looking at doing the DIR Fundamentals and the NACD Cavern with DIR Mexico. Has anyone had experience with this operation?

deluca2799 once bubbled...

Thanks,

I am currently looking at doing the DIR Fundamentals and the NACD Cavern with DIR Mexico. Has anyone had experience with this operation?

The DIR akulmal place? I have some friends that have gone there to do some guided dives and were very happy. They even went back last week.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom