Mares MRS Plus Integrated Weight Pocket - 5/14/12, Blue Heron Bridge - Lake Worth, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey man thats crazy but thats mine!! i was diving there about a month ago and it was nasty out there and my weight pocket had fallen out of my mares dragon BC with BRAND NEW weights in it.. i even have it written in my dive log i lost them and had ordered knew ones from liesure pro for 40 bucks after i already spent 60 on the weights!! if theres any way i can get them back it would be greatly appreciated.. i cant beleive someone posted about it and found them aha.. not joking have witnesses that i had lost it that day email at mhartvb@gmail.com
- Matt

Seems like you've been taken. Give him a deadline for payment then out him online so others know.

I think the best way in the future is to send the loser a photo showing you have the gear then get a prepaid envelope to ship it to them. Give them a week then if no reply, put it on ebay and give him a chance to bid on it.

How much lead did you ship. Probably just as cheap to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom