What's wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you have a fire victim to rescue or something???
Only in Alaska...

sign that says "Stay back 50 feet", but, I wonder if "clueless" had any notion of what the dive flag means? *duhhhhhh*

Could have been worse, could have been a logging operation…

Working on the barge?

You should post a surface watch with a BIG gun.:D

Well...

1. The color must be off in that picture... sand isn't that white.

2. The photographer was probably closer than 50 ft.

oh and somebody should get that red and white piece of garbage outta the water :wink: unbelieveable...

Ben

Snowbear once bubbled...
these guys were tweaked that our flag was too close to the ramp, which happens to be the entry/exit point. Another group had to climb over the slick rocks to exit.

You didn't offer to have the Coast Guard or (insert appropriate agency here) come out and discuss the claims of who has right of way and who was violating the law? I think I would have called them straight away since that seems like a commercial boating enterprise. Maybe there is an improperly posted (or unposted in violation of procedure) warning that all private craft must give way to whatever entity that is.

BTW, if they see a child walking in the road, do they run 'em over and say, "Hey, we have right of way on the street."?

Is that its simply too %#^$&#% cold.

Thanksgiving - Sunny and 70's. So Cal rules.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

K

Back
Top Bottom