Thanks for the GREAT customer service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pullmyfinger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently purchased a Whites Fusion drysuit from DRIS for a variety of reasons, one of which is the ease of self repair. The Whites heat activated repair tape would be a quick and reliable way to repair my suit if ever required.

Right away I noticed that I had a leak (no big deal, I'll fix that!) somewhere in the right leg of the suit, so I PM'd Mike........I am establishing a history of blowing up Mike's inbox. :D

Mike quickly got me sorted out with how to find the leak, since it wasn't obvious where the leak was coming from. i inspected the inner suit fabric inside and out and couldn't find the slightest indication of a damage.

Anyway, Mike got me sorted out on how to find it.

What I found was the smallest pinhole. There was a definitely a leak there, I could hardly see the pinhole.

Thank you Mike for the great customer service. Always just a PM away. :wink:
Mike is probably gonna put me on "Ignore" if I keep bugging him.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks!
I love my new drysuit, I can't believe how flexible it is.

Now if I had only thought ahead when I ordered the suit. I got replacement seals, but forgot to get a repair kit while I was at it.

Take care,
Mitch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom