Circleville Memorial Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bet it will be like a washing machine getting tilled.

Sent from my DROID X2

Yep I go to the deep end of the pool myself when we are loaded with students.

Sent from my DROID X2

I'm going to Gilboa solo today; viz will be great because it had two days to settle out from last weekend; can't waste this great weather. I stay far away from there on the weekends and holidays---the rototillers will be in full motion, and even though the viz will be much better, the deep side staging area also packs out. Man, I'm glad I'm retired!

There was actually only two other people there today at Circleville and they left halfway thru the day. First dive was a nice 72 degree dive with I'd say 15 ft viz. After that dive we were the only people there other than the guy working the desk. Second dive had top to bottom viz for most of the quarry. I was really surprised the place wasn't packed. All and all, another great day of diving at Circleville.

Al,

This is good to hear. But I agree, it is odd.

Maybe people were doing Memorial Day things. Perhaps with family.

Glad you had some good dives.

The "North" quarry is rarely used. Occasionally I do that with buds.

Generally it is not as good as the south end, but "sometimes" it can be quite cool. Lots O' odd stuff on the North end. And if the viz is good, can be a fun dive. There is Lots O' grass you have to dive thru/above.

Dave.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom