Gallileo Luna Question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mustang29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just bought a used Luna computer.

Is there a way to delete all the previously logged dives from the memory? Or am I stuck with a whole pile of useless info?

Have you tried the factory reset? Code in the manual is 313

That reset everything EXCEPT the dive log.
I downloaded the manual, and don't see anything in it for deleting dive log info.

Like the Sol, I believe It clears after 1000 dives....

After you get to your 100th dive, it just deletes the oldest dives and adds your new dives as the newest dives.

As far as your dive log in Smarttrak, you can simply delete the old dives that aren't yours.

Personally, I don't see it as a problem.

Really not a "problem" at all, just would be nice to have a blank slate.
Hopefully in a years time it will only be showing my dives.
But then again I am a gadget freak, so I'll likely have a NEW dive computer by then & my son will inherit this one. LOL

After you get to your 100th dive, it just deletes the oldest dives and adds your new dives as the newest dives.

As far as your dive log in Smarttrak, you can simply delete the old dives that aren't yours.

Ok I guess that has answered my question as well. I have no choice and will leave the existing dives on my Luna. At least I have now been able to update the user name and number and the emergency info. Quick question (if anyone knows) can you restore the Galileo Luna logo to the front screen rather than owner name and number info?

From Menu, go: Personalization>Start-Up Picture. Depending on the age of your Luna you will have the choice of UWATEC logo or Galileo logo. But according to my manual, this just displays the logo for 8 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom