Support Max!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
SUPPORT MAX!

Max Bottom Time has dedicated his time, energy and photographic expertice to publish a monumental guide book for Palos Verde area. This book is long over due and will become a collector classic in a short time.

It is noted in the "Book and Media Reviews" section of this board only four comments were listed; the first one is mine.

It is past time that all the Kalifornia section get behind Max and post comments for the world to read.

It is strongly suggested that each and every one who reads this post go to:
**** "Book and Media Reviews" **** Link: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/book-media-reviews/420378-diving-palos-verdes-peninsula.html
and post something wonderful about his book (or Max)which is listed as
**** "Diving The Palos Verdes Peninsula" ****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Has Max paid me for this?-- No!
Has Nax suggested that I post this?-- No!
Do I know Max?-- No!
Do I want to meet Max? --No!
Will I Purchase the book -- No! (I live in CenCal)

SO GET OFF THIS THREAD AND POST ABOUT MAX & HIS BOOK!

sdm

Last edited:
I just went and bought it off of Amazon. Can't wait to get my copy! And then a fantastic review!

"SO GET OFF THIS TREAD AND POST ABOUT MAX & HIS BOOK!" and.....Get off this thread, make some plans and go dive Palos Verdes, see for yourselfs (if you don't already know) why the content Phil selected was worthy of wrapping up in his quality book!

You're killing me, H2Ocean. :) Even Redondo sounds better than the wind we've had of late (and you know how I just LOVE Redondo!)

Yea I know!!! No more wind!! Sunday and Monday's conditions are looking way sweet in Palos Verdes. No matter how we do it, shore or boat, I wanna warn you, when you fall in love with PV, you can't blame me, you can blame Maxbottomtime!

But, Sam... this assumes I would want to leave the calm conditions and generally better visibility of Catalina to (shudder) dive mainland sites! Tee hee... just kidding. I haven't seen it yet, but everyone who has commented on it says Phil (and Merry) did a fantastic job with this book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom