HD 1080P Video system JVC Picsio GC-FM1/Ikelite Housing 5650.01/Pro V-8 Video light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetflyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a lightly used great entry level...super easy to use video system for sale. I have enjoyed taking video with this system so much that I am in the process of upgrading to a much more costly system as I am now making this one of my new hobbies. This camera is so easy to use ...push 1 button to turn the camera on...push a second to start/stop shooting. I could not believe just how good the videos are. You can go to YOUTUBE and check this little system out on the Ikelite channel (as I did before purchasing) It comes with camcorder, housing, video light, lanyard, correction lense, 8BG memory card,and USB charging/download cable. This camcorder also takes 8MP still photos. This system sells new for a little over $800 including all of the mentioned items...plus shipping! I am asking $400 shipped. ikelite camera.jpgikelite camera 006.jpgikelite camera 005.jpgDC500 Camera photos 004.jpgikelite camera 003.jpgikelite camera 001.jpg

I have an ebay score of 100% with 23 across the border transactions and have a PAYPAL account

call me:
Chet 250-462-0260 or email me

Attachments

• ikelite camera 002.jpg
    ikelite camera 002.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 109
  • ikelite camera 004.jpg
    ikelite camera 004.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.