Export problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

racerfern

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
#1 I download a dive and I want to export it to SCUBASE which I use as my only dive logger. Exporting via TXT format showed PO2 at 1.39 only 2 minutes into the dive. The PO2 scale on the unit hadn't even registerd one square. I believe the DC is correct, I think the export file is not accurate. Thoughts please.

#2 How do I renumber dives? This is a new unit, but my dive count is really in the hundreds.

Attachments

• Fernando Maldonado_5.WISDOM (Metal Buttons).6196.TXT
    11.2 KB · Views: 54
I don't think you will get a answer out of them. They don't understand themselves.

They will probably PM you and link you to their programmer. I had an issue and successfully received the guidance needed. U can also try and PM one of the reps.

They will probably PM you and link you to their programmer. I had an issue and successfully received the guidance needed. U can also try and PM one of the reps.

I guess you don't understand what was going on here as well. If you look at his problem and data you should be able to figure it out.
Since sherwood has not been on since october of last year I pm him the answer since I read another post of his which explained his issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom