For Sale Dive Rite 10 Watt HID Video Lights- Pair-Small Canisters $500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outoftheblue

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
For Sale Dive Rite 10 Watt HID Video Lights- Pair-Small Canisters $500

NiMH batteries
1 1/2 hour burn time
2 extra batteries

Was upgraded by Dive Rite

Attachments

• Dive Rite Lights1.jpg
    Dive Rite Lights1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 250
Do you have a photo of this assembled? Also, what do you mean by was upgraded by Dive Rite? How old is this set up?

Do you have a photo of this assembled? Also, what do you mean by was upgraded by Dive Rite? How old is this set up?

There is a photo attached. We hope you can access it. Dive Rite upgraded it by changing out the gray wiring for the red wiring, which is softer and more flexible. We are the original owners but we cannot tell you when they were purchased because we own several pairs. We haven't used these for the last 3 years but we have kept the batteries charged.

Outoftheblue

I see the attached photo. I'd like to see the kit assembled as it would be when you take it diving.

I see the attached photo. I'd like to see the kit assembled as it would be when you take it diving.

Attached is a photo of the light assembled. We have now listed it on ebay and this is the item number:170851866377

Thank you for your inquiry
outoftheblue

Attachments

• Light assembled.jpg
    Light assembled.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom