Diving Ibiza, Spain: Trip Report (with photos!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexinWanderland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I noticed there is a real lack of recent info on the boards about diving in Ibiza, so I thought I'd offer up my own experience and observations! Unfortunately they are limited as I only had the budget for one dive, but it really exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations.

I went with Arenal Diving after some basic pre-trip research. The instructor was great (we made sure to tip), the boat and equipment were well-kept, no complaints. My research revealed two top sites: Islas Margalidas and the Cala d’Hort Marine Nature Reserve. We went to the Nature Reserve. It was July and I wore a 7mm wetsuit and was still chilly, but I'm a warm water wussy as they say. Visibility was amazing and we saw jellyfish, starfish, lobsters and small fish. The most impressive part of the dive was not the fish but the topography!

For a full report and photos see my blog post: Scuba Diving Ibiza

I'm happy to answer any questions that I can!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom