Mermaids: The Body Found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trrebletide

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Did anyone see that special on Animal Planet on Sunday night? Do you believe it? Seen one before?!

Quite remarkable that we have humanoid ancestors living in the ocean. I always hoped deep down that mermaids were real! Somehow they have survived, whether evolved naturally or by some crazy military-experiment gone wrong (the CIA and Military are trying pretty hard to cover up this new evidence) but have been depicted for millenia in history.

They look pretty creepy, but have the voice of an angel! Apparently they migrate with whales and dolphins, and this is how we as humans developed our special bond with dolphins.

I just can't even imagine all the species that live in the ocean, but I am determined to see a Mermaid!!!

Yes I saw it and no I don't Believe it. I guess it would be cool if there were mermaids. I don't want to insult anyone but this show was like a showcase for conspiracy nuts.

The boys video was totally bogus. First off camera phones dont zoom in and out while they are recording. Secondly, its funny how the boy zooms into the hand just moments before it moves. And if you look at the creature when it jumps up, bad computer graffics imo.

Hahahahahahaha Nice try!

All of my camera phones had zoom capability. My droid does HD video. And the Navy are liars. I think this is why NOAA is trying to screw over divers by making bigger marine sanctuaries. Population is expanding and they don't want witnesses to the atrocities they will commit on these things. Basturds.

All of my camera phones had zoom capability. My droid does HD video. And the Navy are liars. I think this is why NOAA is trying to screw over divers by making bigger marine sanctuaries. Population is expanding and they don't want witnesses to the atrocities they will commit on these things. Basturds.

Wow !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom