Lost Dive Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seawulff

New
Reaction score
Lost a big red dive bag that had a 5mm wet suit, snorkel, 2 masks, fins, hoodie, gloves, boots.

Pretty bummed out. I hardly dove at all last year because I spent most of the year buying all the equipment I needed. Had a few more things to buy yet this year and I was all set. Now I need to add all of these back on the list.

I think I left the back outside my doorway (I live in a condo complex). I didn't dive that day but took my bag with me just in case we were going to do a skin dive. Well, I was in such a rush when I got home to go to the bathroom, and then sleep apparantly that I must have left the bag outside my door. Then someone must have come along and swiped it. That's the only thing I can think of.

This really sucks. I liked all my gear too. Hopefully I can find some nice suitable replacements that won't set me back too much.

I'm checking with the Condominium Complex to see if anything was reported lost/found. There is an outside chance my dive buddy has the bag, but I remember taking it out of his truck, and I know he would have said something if I forgot it in there. Sucks that people can't do the right thing anymore, I mean it was sitting right outside my door. Someone could have knocked to see if it was mine, instead somebody decided they needed it more than I did. My fault for leaving it out though.

No use crying over spilled milk though.

Just venting....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom