What do you guys think of this deal? Aeris 5 Oceans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonic04GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Haven't really done any research into the subject but this caught my eye as my girlfriend recently got certified and is going to need to start piecing together some gear.

It looks nice, the reviews are good, it's a back-inflate, and appears to be nearly 50% off.

What do you guys think? Can anyone comment on the fit for a female?

For the price, and reviews, compared to other recreational back-inflate BC's, this is very appealing. I have a Ranger, and would like to get her a Zena but this seems more feasible right now.

Aeris 5 Oceans Buoyancy Compensator
Aeris 5 Oceans BCD discounts on sale Aeris

$249.95

Last edited:
If I may be so bold, I'm selling my wife's OMS IQ pac with wing, weight integrated, lots of lift, lots of adjustability. Just search the board or pm me and I can send pictures. Cheers!

I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for sometihng more entry level with pockets/integrated weight for a new diver. Kind of a "gift" too so I think I'm gonna go new.

Apparently the Red one is a discontinued color, hence the price, but LP said they would give me the blue one for a slightly higher price if I called. He gave me a specific number which is fairly appealing.

Much appreciated! Going to toss it around a little and maybe purchase tomorrow. Want to surprise her with it. Hopefully it matches well with her pink fins/mask/etc haha

---------- Post added ----------

Well I went ahead and bought it! Hopefully she enjoys it as much as others have.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom