Booked 14 nights on Palau Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjarens

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Excited to be returning to Palau and the Palau Aggressor March 2013.

Hoping to hear from others who have advice about pre and post live aboard stays.

I am looking at the Palau Royal Resort, as it is close to town and within walking/cheap cab rides of town. Don't want the expense and remote location of PPR.

Any suggestions or ideas? One poster mentioned the Sea Passion Hotel. Any thoughts?

Happy bubbles,
Marta

Sea Passion Hotel has weak shower pressure and tepid water temperature --otherwise it's okay.

Don't take a cab; use the convenient evening shuttle bus into town that originates from Palau Royal Resort ($7 flat fee for a week's service).

I've stayed at the Sea Passion. I had no problem with the shower (I was on third floor). I stayed there while diving with Sams after a week on the aggressor. 2 of the greatest weeks of my life. really liked my room at the Sea Passion and enjoyed having breakfast provided every morning before diving.

We stayed at Palau Pacific Resort and thought it was fantastic! Sam's shuttle took us back and forth each day and the driver stopped at the store for us etc. It was an amazing stay and I would consider going there. The location is awesome and I when we go back we will stay there at least one of the weeks for sure. We also stayed at Sea Passions and it has a great location and very good breakfast each day. While we were there we checked out the Palau Royal Resort and it looked very nice. It also has a great location. They let us look at a room and the room was a lot nicer than our Sea Passions room. Have a great time!

---------- Post added ----------

p.s.- we were on the 4th floor and our shower was nice and hot each and every day????

---------- Post added ----------

( at the Sea Passions that is)

Back
Top Bottom