Ikelite JVC GC-FM1 camcorder/Ikelite 5650.01 housing/ Ikelite 9306.78 port adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetflyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale:

2- JVC Picsio GC-FM! camcorders ($100.00 new plus shipping)
2- Ikelite housings #5650.01 rated to 200 FT. ($260 new plus shipping)
2- Ikelite camera to light trays #9523.51 ($25 new plus $25 shipping)
1- Ikelite port adapter #9306.78 (brand new never been used!!) ($35 new plus $25 shipping)

Thes camcorders are an excellent entry level point and shoot HD 1080P camera. If you are new to diving and want something VERY simple to use and very inexpensive...that takes great videos...then this is the camera for you...
I am selling these units only because I'm now advancing to a much more costly and professional setup. These camcorders take great videos

If you go to Youtube and check out the Ikelite channel you can see just how great these cameras are...be sure to set the quality to 720 HD while watching

you can also go to my channel (chetflyer) to view some of my videos taken with these camcorders

I will sell a camera with housing for $175.00
other parts are negotiable

call me Chet at 250-462-0260 or PM me with your phone number and I will call you

Note: I will be away out of town (no cell or internet service) from June 5th - 10th so be patient if I can't get back to you until the evening of the 10th

ikelite camera 004.jpgikelite camera.jpgikelite camera 005.jpgikelite camera 013.jpgikelite camera 019.jpgikelite camera 017.jpgikelite camera 018.jpg

I'll vouch for the seller. Reliable & honest. Bought from him in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom