Seaquest raider BC. How much do you think it's worth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cam-shaft

Registered
Reaction score
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a co-worker that is selling his seaquest raider bc. It's an older model but has only 50 dives on it. Back inflation with adjustable everything pretty much. I took it out for two test dives this weekend and had no issues other than adjustments I will have to make as I go for surface swimming. Underwater it was great. I use the drysuit for buoyancy control underwater anyways. It has the Velcro integrated weight releases that seemed to hold very well.

I asked two dive shops how much they think it's worth. One said no more than 300, but tried to up sell me on a new one for only 90$ more. The other shop said no more than 200$ and didn't try to up sell. My co-worker hasn't decided on a price yet, he wanted me to ask the shops what they thought. The two guys I went diving with said to buy it for 200$ and it would be a steal! Here are some pics. What do you think it's worth and would it be a good bc for a beginner? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338824631.782856.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1338824656.171319.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. I bought it for 200$. He said to just keep the bcd because he doesn't use it anymore. So I gave him 100$ now and will give him more later. I love payment plans on used stuff! No replies though? No one has an opinion of how much it's worth?

Back
Top Bottom