F2 Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I notice the F2s have finally come out. what is the weight of a small sized pair.

Cheers

---------- Post added ----------

Also are your version made from rubber as with the APS Mantarays of do you use a different material, I thought I read somewhere that you were using monoprene instead?

Do you have any dealers in Japan, Tokyo specifically?

Thanks again.

---------- Post added ----------

one more question, Im wear a 6/7 5mm boot Im assuming Id be a small be small?

Ordered a pair last night from Dive Addicts - great price. The owner says he, too, dives the F1s, and has tried the F2s and they work well. Lighter and shorter than the F1s. I'm a little foot heavy and even though my F1s aren't really "heavy" fins, the F2s hold promise, especially in caves.

I'll weigh them when they arrive and post. Here's the info: Dive Addicts Inc : Hollis F2 Fin - HO-214.2300.00

Ordered a pair last night from Dive Addicts - great price. The owner says he, too, dives the F1s, and has tried the F2s and they work well. Lighter and shorter than the F1s. I'm a little foot heavy and even though my F1s aren't really "heavy" fins, the F2s hold promise, especially in caves.

I'll weigh them when they arrive and post. Here's the info: Dive Addicts Inc : Hollis F2 Fin - HO-214.2300.00

Thanks I'd be interested in your first hand impressions. Cheers.

But what weight of this fins exactly (or estimated)?, cant find ether over Hollis site or internet.

Sent Hollis an email but they didn't reply, have asked numerous questions prior to the release on this forum about these fins but Hollis did not to reply. Must say as much I am interested in these fins the lack of response is rather disappointing. I want some travel fins in the next 6 weeks for a trip. I would have thought manufacturers would be assisting customers where possible. I own other Hollis gear and think it is quality gear but customer service in my experience has a been a little poor. Unfortunately it is often only customer service that separates manufacturers as many make quality products.

Nick if you're out there a response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Just threw them up on my postal scale, in their plastic bag (I had to update our shipping calculator anyhow....)

See the weights below. If anyone is interested in a pair, shoot me a PM or EMAIL ME and I'll get you a personalized quote :) Or you can buy online HERE. I picked up a pair for any tech diving in a wetsuit. I'll keep my F1 fins for any drysuit stuff.

SM- 3lbs 15 oz
M/L- 4lbs 1 oz
XL - 4lbs 4oz

Bill - Have you tried yours yet?

Bill - Have you tried yours yet?

They should show up any day now, but thanks for asking.

They should show up any day now, but thanks for asking.

Well that's embarrassing! I shipped them, you would think I would know if you had them yet or not :confused:

Tracking info shows them being delivered tomorrow, hope you enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom