sony vx1000 and amphibico equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

datsr510

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Its a long story of why im selling it but basically its to fund my niece field trip to Washington D.C. so heres what i got, I have what i believe to be a complete set of underwater video equipment.
Sony Digital Camcorder Model - DCR-VX1000 ~ VERY GOOD CONDITION

• Manual
  • 2 Lithium Ion Batteries
  • AC Adapter
Amphibico Underwater Housing Model - VH1000 ~ EXCELLENT CONDITION
Rated to a Depth of 300 feet!
Controls all camcorder functions including zoom, focus, white balance, shutter speed, and many more.
  • Manual
  • 3x4 external blue water filter
  • Extra O-rings
  • 0.55 x conversion lens for wide angle shots
  • Hard case for storage
  • Brand new Battery Charger
Amphibico Underwater Video Lights ~ NEVER USED
2 Halogen lights in original packaging
  • Instruction Manual
  • 2 Batteries
  • 2 Pocket Chargers
  • 2 Cigarette lighter adapters.
Amphibico 3.5" TFT LCD High Performance Color Monitor ~ NEVER USED
  • 2 Batteries
1500 Pelican Case. ~ Great storage case for camera gear any items that need protection.

Im new to the forum so i don't know how to post pictures orf how to reply so if you want i could email them to anyone that is interested, my email is datsr510 "at" hotmail.com . I'm located in Downey, California. Im asking somewhere around $1600 but make me an offer ...it never hurts to ask.

thank you

I might be interested in the Monitor only.

No hurry since you obviously want to sell the package complete first if possible.

Does it have the bulkhead connector?

Im not sure if it does but I will check or give you a part number to reference ill let you know if ill sell it separate

I have this same system and find it takes super video. Couple that with a good editing suite and you can make great video with this kit.

In fact, I think I might just take the unit out this weekend for a (video) spin.

Good luck selling yours--if I had the scratch, I'd be sorely tempted.

Oh thank im sure I will sell it, I think it was used once and the camera for b-day parties and that was it.who ever takes it will be very pleased imsure

IMG_20120323_213842.jpgIMG_20120323_213853.jpgIMG_20120323_213902.jpgIMG_20120323_213916.jpgIMG_20120323_214020.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom