Freediving 101

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paluku

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all!

I'm currently working in Antibes with Maurice Lacroix's "The French Job" writing about the lead up to Sébastien Murat's attempt on the NL free dive world record..

I just wanted to share the experience a bit with you guys, and an article I just wrote about the history and basics of free diving.

Let me know what you think and if you have anything you want me to check out for you while I'm here - having a great time!

http://www.rabbitearth.com/2012/06/08/freediving-101/

"So you think you wanna free-dive?
Or you have absolutely no idea what I’ve been on about with this ‘French Job’ business for the past few weeks and you wonder what “free-diving” even means..

Then this post is for you. Although I live a life enamoured with the aquatic, many land-lub from day dot to day done.

Basically, Free-diving is breath holding. Type the term into Google and you receive a relatively broad spectrum of searches - “The Zen of Free-diving”, “Getting Started” and free-diving associations from around the world.

They key to free-diving is a word in the name itself - free." CLICK HERE to read my article :D

And check it out on The French Job's site: www.the-french-job.com

Back
Top Bottom