Newly Certified Looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damzk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

My name is David and was Open Water Certified a little less than a month ago. I am looking for some divers that would like to go diving. Usually free all weekends and evenings. I am a decent swimmer but still use a lot of air on my dives. If you would be interested please send me a message. Am free all weekend through next Wednesday too if you want to go diving then.

Thanks
David

I had the same issue and so I joined a local Dive Club to solve this issue (Southern California Dive Club of the Inland Empire). You can join us for a dive at Diver's Cove in Laguna Beach, Sunday June 10th, 2012 if you like. 8 AM - 12 PM, 2 dives. Bring money for lunch.

I had the same issue and so I joined a local Dive Club to solve this issue (Southern California Dive Club of the Inland Empire). You can join us for a dive at Diver's Cove in Laguna Beach, Sunday June 10th, 2012 if you like. 8 AM - 12 PM, 2 dives. Bring money for lunch.

Sounds good, should I RSVP or can I just show up and find a dive partner then?

Welcome aboard to our board and to the underwater world, David!!!!

There is a VERY active group in San Diego that will help you get wet in your area.
Check out:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/power-scuba/

Dive on in and may the real learning begin while you're having fun.:D

Yeah I have been looking into Power Scuba, just waiting for their next dive to head out with them. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom