White star or gilboa June 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolfie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My buddy sounds like he's flaking on me for a Friday June 15th dive. White star is preferred do to location but not firm. I really Need to get wet to check out new gear and get everything tweaked for for my trip to northern mi. Could really use a buddy for some morning dives. 2 or 3 dives wrapping up around noonish.

My buddy sounds like he's flaking on me for a Friday June 15th dive. White star is preferred do to location but not firm. I really Need to get wet to check out new gear and get everything tweaked for for my trip to northern mi. Could really use a buddy for some morning dives. 2 or 3 dives wrapping up around noonish.

Love to, and normally I could, but I'll be in Indy for a wedding that day.

Bummer. At least the wedding is Friday so you have the rest of the weekend!

Anyone?
I'll have extra tanks if that's what's holding you back.
Heck, I may have enough extra gear for everything. Except fins, I don't think the force fins will work with the spare dry suit I'm trying to sell.....
Hitting the road in the morning and expect to have camp set up at white star before sunset.......

I could get over there Friday, but not until around noon, don't know if that would work for you or not.

Unfortunately I really need to be off the campus by one to get to where I need to be by dinner. I'm really looking for am dives. Thanks for the offer though. Would love to meet more like minded divers..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom