June 16-17 - Harbor Beach Deep Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I know this is last minute, but throwing this out in case someone wants to do some deep wreck dives this coming weekend.

The Great Lakes Diver will be in Harbor Beach this weekend and there are still spots open for divers. Currently the plan is:

Saturday, June 16th - Double Dip on the Philadelphia (The dives can be done as 2 recreational "no deco" dives or 1 longer deco dive).

Sunday June 17th - Double Dip on the Dunderburg (The dives can be done as 2 recreational "no deco" dives or 1 longer deco dive).

The cost for the charter is $125/day. Must be minimum of Advanced Diver certification. If you are interested, call 586-792-2040

Sounds likes fun! If you guys do this again in July or August, I'd love to come join you.

This is the first trip to Harbor Beach for the boat this season. We have penciled in on the calender to be back in Harbor Beach on the Weekends of:

July 14-15
August 18-19
Sept 15-16

The schedule of wrecks has not been determined for those weekends yet. A lot depends on what kind of interest we get and what the interested group would like to dive (and their experience level). :)

This weekend I will be in Harbor Beach diving, but unfortunately not on the Great Lakes Diver. Currently the weekend weather doesn't look too bad!

[h=3]Sat Jun 16[/h]
30.png
High 80°

Low 64°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain:
10%
Wind:
SSE at 8 mph

[h=3]Sun Jun 17[/h]
37.png
High 79°

Low 64°

Isolated T-Storms

Chance of rain:
30%
Wind:
SSW at 9 mph

Aug 18-19 sounds promising for me. I'll keep on eye on the trip.

Back
Top Bottom