Sunny day on the Mack, Lake Michigan dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalRich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings Midwest Divers from So. Calif.
I was lucky enough to spend the day on lake Michigan with a fun group of divers, for a two dive day wiyh Windy City Diving. Jim keeps a nice clean boat. And has a strong connection to the local diving. Myron (owner) Elmer's Water Sports,made sure my tanks wher ther waiting & my taxi driver found the boat launch. We had 90*+- weather "just like home & water was 54* +-ish. Just like home".

All the fellow divers made me feel like I had been diving with them for years. Thanks for the jungle juice & Speical trail mix & pineapple!

The Mack had 50'ft. vis. and a bunch of little silver guys swimming around.

Good Divin
SoCalRich

Greetings Midwest Divers from So. Calif.
I was lucky enough to spend the day on lake Michigan with a fun group of divers, for a two dive day wiyh Windy City Diving. Jim keeps a nice clean boat. And has a strong connection to the local diving. Myron (owner) Elmer's Water Sports,made sure my tanks wher ther waiting & my taxi driver found the boat launch. We had 90*+- weather "just like home & water was 54* +-ish. Just like home".

All the fellow divers made me feel like I had been diving with them for years. Thanks for the jungle juice & Speical trail mix & pineapple!

The Mack had 50'ft. vis. and a bunch of little silver guys swimming around.

Good Divin
SoCalRich

What wrecks did you dive, SoCalRich? How about some details. I'm heading there in Aug.

Glad you had a good time, Rich! It was good diving with you.
Barracuda, we did 2dives on the Straits of Mackinac, a wreck deliberately sunk as a dive site. Easy penetration opportunities for those with training.

Deborah

What weekend in August Denny?

Ted, John Choby, John Craig, me and two others are heading up Aug. 17, 18, 19. We are on a sixpack that Ted arranged.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom