Photo Event, Book Release Party, Prints for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi All,

I am a Sydney-based under water photographer, and would like to announce some of the things I am offering.

If you are just starting out in under-water photography, or want to bring your skills to the next level, join us at the Evolution Photoganza 2012. This photo-workshop will happen in Malapascua, Philippines, Sep. 23-29. Malapascua is -seriously!- the best dive spot I have dived in over 1000 dives world-wide, so we will have ample top subjects to shoot.

I have just released a book on diving, marine biology and travel trough the Pacific region. "Sex, Drugs and Scuba Diving" is available on Amazon. I will host a book release party at the Better Read Than Dead bookstore on King street in Newtown, Sydney,
Friday, July 27, 6:30 pm. All are welcome, RSVP.

And, if you would like to get some quality prints of my under-water photographs, please check out my Webstore.

Happy Diving,

Klaus

5372079149_aa713f02c1_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom