Housing for Sony CX550V camcorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divengolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WTB: I'd prefer either Gates or L&M. If you have one that's gathering dust, please email me at honeil (at) novawall (dot) com. Prefer USA or Canada.

I've been using L&M's Stingray G2 and like it, but I hear they've stopped new manufacturing housings for Sony camcorders due to changes in Sony's LANC control codes.

I've been using L&M's Stingray G2 and like it, but I hear they've stopped new manufacturing housings for Sony camcorders due to changes in Sony's LANC control codes.

Bill,

You provided me with your experience and observations on the G2 a couple weeks ago via PM.

Thanks again.

Harry

Are you interested in new? I'm fairly certain I saw an L&M Bluefin for the CX550 somewhere the other day while looking for something else. LMK if you are and I'll find it and PM a link.

Sigh... I'm a senior citizen with little short term memory!

Are you interested in new? I'm fairly certain I saw an L&M Bluefin for the CX550 somewhere the other day while looking for something else. LMK if you are and I'll find it and PM a link.

diversteve:

For now, I'm going to look for used. I won't use it enough (2-3 major trips/year) to justify the $$ for a new housing. I'd rather spend the $$ diving. I've got a couple leads on a L&M and a Gates right now at pretty good prices.

Thanks for the thought.

Harry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom