Tobermory, Ontario Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jekadives

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

So I dive out of Montreal with a group called The Aquanautes. (Their website, although not quite up-to-date: Les Aquanautes de Montréal.) They're a not-for-profit school and generally a good gang that's easy to get along with.

Here's what's going on: we're taking a trip to Tobermory from the 29th of July to August 3rd and we've still got 6 spots available on the trip that we'd like to fill. The cost is 1175 per diver, which includes accomodations, breakfast and lunch, the cost of boat rentals, and air refills. Dinner is left up to the diver so that you can try the different restaurants in Tobermory at your leisure.

If you've never heard of Tobermory, it's time that you did! It's in Chris Santella's 50 Places to Dive Before You Die and it is a diving MECCA! Our 2009 trip was a huge success and I've been waiting to go back ever since.

Tobermory also has a hyperbaric chamber for those interested in experiencing it, but it does cost you a day of diving.

We're also renting a minibus and trailer, at a cost of somewhere between 175 and 190 dollars per person (it depends on how many people are on the bus).

The trip leaves from Montreal and we'd love to see some of you come along! I'm attaching a file with the information.

If you're interested, you can contact me or Serge Mercier, whose information is in the attached file (just in case of any bots). View attachment Tobermory info EN.doc

Only 6 spots left!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Jessica Rose Marcotte

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom