Harbor Beach Diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey all. Im really looking to do some deeper recreational dives up in Harbor Beach. I would like to get enough divers to go out on the Great Lakes Diver for July 14-15th. I've posted details of the charter in the marketplace. Let me know on this thread if you have any questions or have interest in going! :D

Hi Mike - I'm going there August 18 & 19th (and Mark Pasik is too). Wish you'd join us then!!

Meredith

I can't make 7/14-15, but I am seriously considering signing up for the 8/18-19 trip. What hotel options are there in Harbor Beach? I've not been previously. What are the planned wrecks/depths?

Can't folks just stay at your house Bone Cuddler?

I took the fam and stayed in Frankenmuth while up there last year.

I'm interested in the 8/18-19 charter. It's my mother outlaws birthday do I gotta see if I get stuck hanging with them......

Boney you can have them all camp in your back yard and serve them your world famous smores and lemonade.

Hi Hoosier! (my sis lives in Indy) -
From what I hear, wrecks out of Bruno's on 8/18 & 19 are the Philadelphia and Dunderburg (double dip both days). I think I got a room at Motel Huron - never been there but I think it is about $50/night...although now thinking about it that could be good OR bad :) At least it is close to the marina and in town.

It'd be great to meet you! Take care - Meredith

P.S. - where do you dive in Indiana? Every place I see near my sister's place is a manmade pond.

Back
Top Bottom