Problems with Oceanic Support Download Page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emoreira

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I´ve finally purchased my Oceanic Datalink Cable from LeisurePro.
When I bought my Veo180NX PDC in 2009 it came with the Oceanlog SW version 2.2.3 in a CD.
I´ve visited the Oceanic support download page Support » Software to download the latest Oceanlog SW, USB cable driver and Release notes.
I cannot succesfully download the Oceanlog Software. It keeps downloading only 2 mbytes of an exe file that is mentioned to have 24 mbytes. When I execute the self extractable exe file, it gives the error message "Error reading setup initialization file"
As per the current Release notes, the latest Ocenalog version is the 2.3.6

I´ve tried to contact Oceanic Support via the web page with no answer.

What´s wrong with the site ?
Is there any other place where I can download the latest Oceanlog SW ?

As you can imagine, I´m quite exited to see my dive profiles stored in the PDC in my PC.

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Solved. Downloaded at home OK.

you can probably install 2.2.3 and then press the 'auto updates' in the help menu. That worked for me for a different version of OceanLog

Back
Top Bottom