My camera that I lost in Catalina. Thanks ScubaLuv Dive Shop.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IrishPaul

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I lost my GoPro under water on my last of 6 dives whilst diving in Catalina on the Memorial Day Weekend.

I reported the loss to the Captain of the King Neptune and left my details with the shop.

Today I received the camera in the post - it had been found by CA Fish and Game while diving in the same area. They turned it in to the store.

The camera appears to be perfect after it's month under water - though the memory card doesn't appear to have recorded anything.

I am very pleased to have gotten the camera back, and look forward to diving with ScubaLuv again.

Yeah!!!!

Another reason why I love scuba divers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shop! A diver at the park diving with a guide from Scuba Luv a few days ago lost his dive light on his return to the stairs. I found it on my dive, turned it in to one of the shop's instructors and they mailed it back to the diver. Of course I'm sure CDS and Dive Catalina would do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom