Five new sidemount divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Congratulations to five new sidemount divers who earned their certifications at Dutch Springs during the past two days... I think most if not all are subscribers here... Anyhow well done , Renatta, Mats, Lewis, Bob, and Robert... Now get those exams in! LOL

And thanks to Wendy, Dar and Beecher for helping out... Now to get Dar and Beecher their tech SM certs

Welcome!

wahoo, good job side mounters!

welcome to the best way to dive!

Thanks Steve, the class was great! Now I just have to decide if I want to sell my bands and manifolds :wink:

Thanks Steve, the class was great! Now I just have to decide if I want to sell my bands and manifolds :wink:

Might as well!

After switching to side mount on steve's advice, I took his Helitrox deco course in side mount a few weeks ago......and needless to say I won;t be diving back mount any more! Sold all my bands, and just took the isolator bar out and plugged the valves to use as left and rights!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you will love it!

Thanks Steve! The class was great.NYC Sea Gypsies
New York City Sea Gypsies

Thanks guys... it was a pleasure diving with you. Mats, let "RED" know that I have her compass and a couple of other bits and pieces she left on the SM harness. Hope to see you at Dutch over the weekend.

Might as well!

After switching to side mount on steve's advice, I took his Helitrox deco course in side mount a few weeks ago......and needless to say I won;t be diving back mount any more! Sold all my bands, and just took the isolator bar out and plugged the valves to use as left and rights!

HAHAHAHA.... great advice!

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Darlene and Beecher aced their Tech SM today... and we got wendy in SM on the platform. She was scampering around stealing gear from people. I think she's gonna get hooked!

Might as well!

I got my valve plugs today. Now I just need the tanks VIPed. And a SM harness.....

NYC Sea Gypsies
http://www.seagypsies.org

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom