Aeris Atmos 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flig

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I used to be mainly a vacation diver, I've recently made it more of a regular hobby and my dad has since stopped diving so he gave me his computer. I had never used a computer before and was just hoping to get a little insight on it. I've read through the manual, know the basic functions and would feel comfortable diving with it. I guess I was just hoping to get some personal opinions on it from anyone with experience with them. Thanks in advance.

The Atmos 2 is now my backup computer. it used to be my primary.

I realy like that computer. Simple with nitrox.

Get the computer interface and use it with dive log 5.

Sometime I get a low battery warning when i first turn it on. But when the unit is warm up it's ok.

I have done more then a 100 dive with it. I did buy it used.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Ive had one for 7 years with no problems except battery replacement. It was a backup but now its back to a primary since my DiveRite plus is small and hard to read. It rides in a pouch and only get pulled out for excellerated deco on 100%.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom