Wakatobi and Lembeh July 2013 dive partner needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello ladies only,
I've just put my deposit on a trip with our local dive shop to Wakatobi and Lembeh Strait beginning July 1, 2013. The cost of the single supplment is outrageous so I'm trying to find someone who may be interested in joining our group from Northeast Scuba in Chelmsford, MA. On past dive trips where I go solo (my hubby doesn't dive), I've met some great people and shared accomodations with interesting women from all over the world. All you have to do is get in touch with Tom at Northeast Scuba for trip details, including cost and timeframe. If you're like me and have to go it alone or not go at all, and are looking for a trip like this, please reply.
Soupy2

I often have that problem. In the past I've asked for the single supplement to be reconsidered and hAvd had success. It's worth a shot!

MA:
I often have that problem. In the past I've asked for the single supplement to be reconsidered and hAvd had success. It's worth a shot!

If all else fails, will give it a try! Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom