Blue Tang is re-powered and diving Thursday! +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
She's back in the water and I can't wait to see some of the new cosmetic improvements. Capt. Slater says there's a big surprise but won't tell any of us. I'll be on the boat Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have been going through some serious withdrawal. A big shout out thanks to Emerald Charters, Little Deeper, and Narcosis for taking our loyal guests diving. A big hats off to Jupiter Dive Center for helping with Scuba Works summer camp!

Do they typically run one trip on weekdays ? Thinking of thursday or friday for a charter.
Going up to look at the kato bridge this afternoon in jupiter may take a ride over to the boat.
Where abouts is the boat docked ?

Do they typically run one trip on weekdays ? Thinking of thursday or friday for a charter.
Going up to look at the kato bridge this afternoon in jupiter may take a ride over to the boat.
Where abouts is the boat docked ?

Normally during the week there is one trip per day unless there are enough divers for a second trip. Boat is docked at Castaways Marina at the Square Grouper. My friend Johnoly recently dived the Kato Bridge. He found it interesting but not as much there as BHB.

Finishing up my lobster spread snack for the boat tomorrow. Last of my stash from end of season in March.

I stopped by the boat today and talked with the captain and crew. They have spots open for the afternoon trips tomorrow
and friday at the time we spoke. If I don't get on this week maybe late in the week next week. I need to get my recently
serviced reg on a dive or two in the shallow stuff before a charter trip. The boat looked nice and seemed to have plenty
of room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom