Local PADI instructors -need DMC to help with classes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracydr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
North Carolina, 3 miles from South Carolina
# of dives
500 - 999
[h=2]Do you need any help with classes?[/h]
I'm a DM Candidate and I'm looking for some other instructors to work with for the internship portion of my DM course. My instructor would like me to work with at least three other instructors to see different teaching styles and class methods. More would be even better. I would like to gain as much practical experience as possible.
Would you be willing to let me help with a confined or OW portion of a class or two? Perhaps even more than one?
My experience includes 16 years of diving, experience with cold water, deep, night, nitrox, surf/shore entries and heavy current.
I'm also a physician and a retired Army Major.
I work for free! I also have a buddy, another DMC in my class, looking for classes to help with, if you have room for two. We will both complete with all other DM course requirements, once we finish our mapping exercise this weekend.
Thanks for your consideration,
Tracy West​

Dr. Tracy
US Army Major, Retired

Back
Top Bottom