Looking to complete OPEN WATER DIVE in Ontario on a WEEKDAY?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dominika

New
Reaction score
Hi There!

I recently completed the Classroom and Pool portions of my PADI certification in Toronto, and I am looking for a place that offers Open Water dives in Ontario the aren't on the weekends. It is very difficult for me and my diving buddy to take time off on weekends, especially in the summer and so far I have not been able to find any companies offering weekday dives. If anyone has any suggestions or can refer us to someone who might, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :)

Doh, totally misread your post.

I thought you were looking for a dive during the week, not a dive CLASS during the week.

Sorry.

We can accommodate you if you are willing to do the dives in the Brockville or Ottawa Area.

Mat.

There are a couple in the Niagara area. I dive with Dan's on Wednesday nights. Last three weeks we drifted the Niagara River. This week I hear it is the Welland Swing bridge, in the old Welland canal.

Not all my dives are with LDS, as you gain more experience, and your confidence improves, you will find yourself planning dives with your buddy only

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom