Looking for Dive Buddy in Petoskey-August 15th afternoon to August 18th morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thirdcoastdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am traveling through Petoskey, arriving the afternoon of Aug. 15th and leaving on the morning of August 18th. I have heard there is a shrine to divers that can be dove from the shore. I need a dive buddy if there is anyone available to dive in Petoskey on the above dates. Just PM me if you are available to dive.

I'm not available but the shrine is very cool. Scared the bejeesus out of me when I first dove up to it. Being protestant I thought large stone cross. NOPE! Large stone cross with Jesus on it. Looked like a dead body. My buddy and I went to makde sure a past club members memorial stone was cleaned and upright.

Good luck!
Paula

The closest air fill is a little shop in east Jordan. N mich dive center in cheboygan is the next. If you can find someone with a boat do the kueka and Jacob p in lake charlevoix as well. Call the shops. They may help find locals interested.

The closest air fill is a little shop in east Jordan. N mich dive center in cheboygan is the next. If you can find someone with a boat do the kueka and Jacob p in lake charlevoix as well. Call the shops. They may help find locals interested.
Thanks, I will do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom