Houston Happy Hour - Tues Aug 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Come join CHUM on Tuesday, August 7 at Cedar Creek Cafe, 1034 W. 20th Street, for Happy Hour. Starts at 6:00 pm. This is a great place with relaxed atmosphere, good food and beer specials. Hope to see a good turn out. Please let us know if you can join us. :cheers:

Just a reminder about the Happy Hour this Tuesday. It's steak night too, so come on by and say hi.

I'd come but at 6pm it is the worst traffic and I finish my job at 6pm. It is just too early and too far. 9pm would be better. Can't we have the next meeting somewhere along Westheimer?

I feel your pain, rush hour traffic is no fun! This one's a casual get together rather than an official meeting, so stop by later if that works better for you. There's a good chance people will still be there till 8:30 or 9:00ish.

Monthly meetings are at Stags Head Pub, close to the intersection of Shepherd & Richmond. They start a little later too (7:30 for the official part, although people come & hang out well before that). They're the 3rd Thursday of each month, so the next one is coming up on the 16th.

We have get togethers all over the place, so hopefully we'll have something that works out for you soon!

Back
Top Bottom